Thursday, February 11, 2010

ski like a girl & The Takeaway

The Takeaway is a national morning news program that invites listeners to be part of the American conversation. Hosts John Hockenberry and Celeste Headlee, along with partners The New York Times, BBC World Service, WNYC, Public Radio International and WGBH Boston, deliver news and analysis and help you prepare for the day ahead.

And in just a few short hours (too few, I should really get to sleep) I'm going to be part of a round table of bloggers who are writing about the Olympics.  I will be chatting from the comfort of my home in my pj's about all things skiing and the Olympics. While attempting to be as coherent and informative as I can manage at 4 am (PST).  There will be a link on The Takeaway for those of you who don't love me enough to get up at 4. 

xoxo,
ski girl

2 comments:

  1. I just listened to the radio show, you were great! I don't know if I could ever be that cheerful at 4am!

    ReplyDelete