Wednesday, February 3, 2010

ski like a girl is watching Truth in Motion the U.S. Ski Teams Road to Vancouver

Here is a glimpse at award-winning director Brett Morgen's documentary, commissioned by Audi of America. The film chronicles the U.S. Ski Team as they prepare for the competition of their lives.  I hope you got to watch the full documentary on Saturday night.  It was awesome!

 

 

Download it for free at iTunes!

http://www.itunes.com/trut hinmotion

 

From Audi:

Truth in Motion: The U.S. Ski Team's Road to Vancouver chronicles the road to becoming a world-class skier. The day-to-day triumphs and tribulations are documented in an up close and personal way rarely seen. Ultimately, it’s a story about individuals, driven by personal motives, propelled by individual talents and challenged in ways that are uniquely human.

 

Tune In

Truth in Motion: The U.S. Ski Team's Road to Vancouver will air on:

  • Saturday, January 30, 2010 at 8:00pm EST on NBC
  • Sunday, January 31, 2010 at 10:00pm EST on Universal Sports Network
  • Saturday, February 6, 2010 at 5:00pm EST on USA
  • Monday, February 8, 2010 at 8:00pm EST on Universal Sports Network
  • Thursday, February 11, 2010 at 9:00pm EST on Universal Sports Network

 

Make  sure and check it out.  ski like a girl love, loved it.  You will too!

xoxo,

ski girl

p.s.  I really want an Audi!  Hmmm, Q7 anyone?  Why is it when I use the build your own car feature I can turn any car into the world's most expensive (insert brand/make here)?  What does that say about me?  Anyhow,  which car is  your fav at Audi?

p.p.s.  I am in no way affiliated with Audi or obligated in anyway to talk up their fabulous cars.  Just my sharing my opinion or birthday/mother's day wish list. (It's big so it can be a combo present).

Posted via web from ski like a girl's posterous

2 comments:

  1. The Q7 is a great car! I like the Q5 as well. I switch between the Q7 and the RS4 for my desktop picts. I can't decide which one I would rather have. The Mountain car, or the sports car that I could drive to the mountain, if I was crazy? Audi has a long history of supporting athletes and sports in general.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just watched the trailer and I HAVE TO see the whole thing. It reminds me that Super G (mens and womens) are the original winter extreme sport.

    ReplyDelete