Friday, February 5, 2010

ski like a girl & lululemon's Be Ready for Anything Challenge Day #5

lululemon be ready for anything challenge

Day #5

Jumpasana. Show us your best jumping photo!




In an effort to combine everything I love yoga, skiing, and the Olympics. I have chosen a very special picture for this challenge. I know we can't all jump like an Olympic aerialists but this jump is way better than anything I can do.   So I won't even bother to show you a pic of my two foot airs!  Hey, I am off the ground...




Let's call this  the Daffyasana. Clyde Getty, Argentina, Freestyle Aerialist, is keeping it Old School.  There are only 7 days left until the Opening Ceremony and Clyde doesn't know if he will be competing in Vancouver.  For more on his story go to his blog and leave him a message.   Tell him ski like a girl sent you.


If you want to join in on the be ready for anything daily challenge check back here or head straight to the source at lululemon.

I will post my own jumpasana pictures once I get back on the snow.   If you want to send your jumpasana pictures to me for a future post send them to: skilikeagirl@ymail.com especially if they are the on snow variety.    Asana is one of the eight limbs of yoga.  The postures and poses of yoga.  You can add asana to anything.  Snowasana!  Skiasana! 
xoxo,
ski girl

p.s.  My day 4 challenge results, hold plank for 3 minutes, were a success.  The last 30 seconds were tough!  I didn't do the one foot up version.  I know I'm a wimp. (I'm not mentioning the shoulder.)  How did it go for you?  

No comments:

Post a Comment