Monday, June 1, 2009

How girly am I?


Drum roll please.......... The results are in and for those of you who know me or are getting to know me it's probably not a huge surprise. I do have my very girly moments balanced with the wild/adventurous ones. Remember my how to ski like a girl post! Very girly.

ski like a girl
You Are 60% Girly
You're a little girly, a little boyish, and probably a whole lot indie.
You have your own unique style, and it pretty much defies gender lines.

I'd question the style that defies gender lines result. I'd go with style decidedly girly and an attitude that defies gender lines. After my mock tri the other day I went out in a very girly sundress with my tri number tattooed a.k.a. sharpied on my leg. Now that's 60% girly.

In case you missed the blogthings quiz. And for my guy friends, you can take the quiz too. Just be truthful with your answers and it should all turn out okay. I hope?!? I'll try and find a very special quiz just for you soon.

Leave your results in the comments area. Can't wait to hear from you!
xoxo
-60% ski like a girl

No comments:

Post a Comment