Monday, June 1, 2009

the best post race recovery: a mani/pedi


This doesn't have much to do with skiing as in "ski like a girl" but it is very girly.

There's nothing like a mani/pedi for making tired, overworked feet feel loved. After my race this past weekend my tootsies were in need of some loving. Following a soak, wax treatment, and a wonderful foot and leg massage, I went with the OPI Ink, a blueish, purple shade with a little sparkle. I can't wait to wear it on my toes this summer. Click on this link to check out a review OPI Night Brights Review. Shared via AddThis

Take this quiz to find out how girly you are and then head to Serenity Nail Spa. Make sure and ask for Nancy, she's amazing and there 7 days a week!

Leave your quiz results in the comments area and I'll let you know what mine are!



No comments:

Post a Comment