Friday, November 20, 2009





This is the forecast for the weekend at Meadows!  Tomorrow is our ski school rehire day.  Once I'm done with the meeting, the paperwork and the running around  (getting a locker, new uniform, season pass picture...)  I get to ski!!!!!!!!


I did take a few runs at Timberline this week.  Didn't want to end up in a ski school clinic on my first day back on the slopes.   The first run was painfully bad but after I remembered "I do know how to ski" it got a whole lot better.

November Powder!

Here's a video of me going down Thunder.  I'll post another one at the end of the season so you can see my improvement.  I'm working on my PSIA Level 2 exams this year.  Any ski instructors out there with any tips or MA of my skiing please comment!



xoxo,
ski girl

p.s. Only 4 more days until Hawaii!  The forecast is 85 degrees on Thanksgiving. Not enough snow on Mauna Kea to take skis.  Maybe next time?!

1 comment:

  1. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! Hawaii sounds like it is going to be amazing! Maybe you'll bring the snow with you there and you could ski the volcano.

    ReplyDelete