Thursday, July 16, 2009

you know you're a triathlete when....

You know you're a triathlete when ...
you dress up for a post race night out on the town and your race numbers are still sharpied to your legs. I'm especially fond of having my age marked on my right leg!
F.Y.I. After repeated attempts to remove the numbers I found that laundry detergent works best. fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish is nice but it didn't even fade the numbers. On the plus side my legs are very soft. When searching online for a way to remove the sharpie tats I discovered Sharpie Uncapped. Check out the amazing artwork created with Sharpies. I think that if my race numbers looked more like this I wouldn't be trying so hard to scrub them off!
xoxo,
ski girl
p.s. Notice the Mui Mui. Aren't they pretty? I still have a thing for designer shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment