Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lindsey Vonn As Sharon Stone In Basic Instinct for ESPN Magazine (Yes, THAT Scene)



I'm not sure what I really think about this. Lindsey, you were super hot in Sports Illustrated last year and you certainly are gorgeous in this ESPN Magazine cover shot, but this may be a little too much for some of your younger female fans and uummm me.


What am I talking about here? Well, you do recognize this scene from Basic Instinct? And of course you do know what happens next, don't you? In case you forgot or somehow missed this movie classic you can find a link to the original by searching, “Basic Instinct: Interrogation Scene”. Warning this is not PG13 my young ski like a girl friends. The crossing and uncrossing of Sharon Stone's legs and her lack of undergarments is burned into the memory of many a film-goer.

All I can say is this, Lindsey, I hope that you are wearing your Under Armour!

xoxo,
ski girl

No comments:

Post a Comment