Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Don't try this at home


Intersection Magazine “Don’t try this at Home” #32 from julien regnier on Vimeo.

From the guys at Intersection Magazine: 
"It was harder than I thought it would be. We found a car park, not really long enough but manageable, then built a small kicker, and prepared a vague reception. Pulling Julien was easy, drifting between the kicker and the landing was easy, jumping high enough was (very) easy for Julien. It became harder when we had to do all of this together, and I had trouble drifting properly, as seen in the video. In the end we had a good chance to test the strength of black crows skis and of Nissan bodywork…"

I'm the kind of person, that when I see something ridiculous, I really want to try it.  Not so much with this. I have my limits!  Would you try it?  Let me know in the comments.  I'd love to hear from you.

xoxo,
ski girl

No comments:

Post a Comment