Sunday, March 21, 2010

Where are the LINE guys?

EP and TM finish awesome breakfast in OR.
This was on LINE'S facebook wall today.


Let ski girl decode this for you.
EP is Eric Pollard.  Yes, that Eric Pollard.  You know the EP Pro, Sir Francis Bacon, and Elizabeth.
TM is actually JM.  Josh Malczyk  LINE Athlete Wrangler/Marketing Guy.
And OR is Oregon.



If you follow this blog you know that I love, love my LINE skis.  I have some Motherships and my Shadows are my absolute favs.  The little ski princess rocks the Celebrity Mini.  


So my question is where in Oregon were the Line guys eating breakfast?  Where are they now?  And more importantly can I have a new pair of skis?  Come on guys share the love!  Maybe some Pandoras?  LINE say's, "Ride like a girl, ahead of the guys".  That's what ski like a girl is doing.  


xoxo, 
ski girl

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I wonder if the two of them were at the demo booth at Meadows on last Sunday?

    ReplyDelete